Moreno Valley Car Accident Lawyer
Moreno Valley is the largest population city in Riverside County besides the city of Riverside. This creates the unfortunate opportunity for traffic congestion and car accidents. Moreno Valley has also boomed with construction and an influx of people due to the Covid-19 pandemic. If you or a family member has been injured in a car accident, you need an experienced injury lawyer. If you ever find yourself in a crash, you may suffer an injury that keeps you away from work. This can put financial pressures on the family, on obligations, and on dreams. Heiting & Irwin is a highly experienced car accident lawyer in Moreno Valley who has over 40 years experience helping clients in personal injury law. We have recovered over $400 Million for clients in Moreno Valley and throughout the Inland Empire.
Call us now at (951) 682-6400 or submit a contact form here to discuss your matter and get your initial questions answered.
Personal Injury Attorney in Moreno Valley, Ca.
Life after an auto accident can be extremely stressful. You might struggle to make ends meet, pay medical bills, and keep your family afloat as your finances and emotional state deplete. In reality, you should be focused on healing so you can resume your work, family life, career, hobbies, and activities. We know that and do everything possible to minimize the negative effects that accidents of all types have on the victim and those around him/her.
At Heiting & Irwin, we understand the frustration you feel after an auto accident as we’ve worked with thousands of injured clients throughout our four decades of business. Our experienced personal injury attorneys have served people in Riverside County and Southern California since 1976 with a deep commitment to fundamental values—simply doing what is right. If you have been injured in a Moreno Valley auto accident, contact the experienced personal injury attorneys at Heiting & Irwin today.
We will fight for your rights and pursue the compensation you deserve after an auto accident injury caused by the negligent or careless actions of another. We believe your job after an injury should be to focus on healing. Contact us today for the help and guidance you need.
Time Limit in California to File a Car Accident Claim
Having been injured in a car wreck in Moreno Valley, you have the right to make a claim for compensation & damages against a negligent driver and their insurance company. In California, the time limit to file a lawsuit for a car accident claim is 2 years from the date of accident. This is called the “Statute of Limitations” and is set by California Code of Civil Procedure Section 340. The statute of limitations for minors is extended until they reach 18 years old.
What are the Most Common Causes of Car Accidents?
1) Distracted Driving – drivers who are distracted by their phone, stereo, eating or other devices or distractions can’t dedicate their entire attention to driving or upcoming dangers.
2) Speeding – If someone is driving 10-20 mph over the speed limit, not only do accidents happen much faster, but reaction time is reduced and the time it takes to stop is exponentially increased.
3) Drunk Driving – Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs causes reaction time to be significantly reduced, a decrease in depth perception, and a general slow down of cognitive abilities.
4) Reckless Driving – Speeding, tailgating, traffic weaving are all good indications that an accident is about to happen. Unfortunately we get a front row seat to this behavior in Southern California traffic every day.
5) Inclement Weather – You’ve heard it before – Californian’s don’t know how to drive in the rain, (sometimes not even in perfect weather). Rain, wind, snow and even extreme heat can all cause thier own problems when driving.
WE’VE SEEN ALL OF THIS AN MORE! Due to our extensive history and experience as Riverside car accident lawyers, we’ve seen accidents caused by all of these circumstances and more. If you or a family member has been injured in an auto accident, chances are good our attorneys have handled a similar situation before.
Contact Us Today to Review Your Accident Claim
It’s important for you to discuss your matter with a qualified attorney from Heiting & Irwin today. You can learn more about Heiting & Irwin here. Call us now at (951) 682-6400 or submit a contact form here to schedule a free consultation and discuss the details of your matter and get your initial questions answered.